Recommended forms for acrylic sculpting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
As the title asks I am looking for for forms to practise sculpting. It is not something within my comfort zone but if have been trying with some CND forms. I find they don't stick on the finger very well and move around a lot. Any advise appreciated x

I used to use NSI platinum forms which I liked but they were fairly expensive.

I now use the INK London forms, originally because they come in a 300 and a 500 pack (and an even bigger pack but I cant remember the exact number). I find they stick better than the NSI ones and prefer the shape of them for application.

I usually find in the hotter months the forms don’t stick as well, usually because people’s hands are a little sweatier. I’ve read on here that some people wipe over people’s fingers with some alcohol to help them stick, however I just apply forms to one hand, apply acrylic then repeat if I find they’re sliding around. X

I used to use NSI platinum forms which I liked but they were fairly expensive.

I now use the INK London forms, originally because they come in a 300 and a 500 pack (and an even bigger pack but I cant remember the exact number). I find they stick better than the NSI ones and prefer the shape of them for application.

I usually find in the hotter months the forms don’t stick as well, usually because people’s hands are a little sweatier. I’ve read on here that some people wipe over people’s fingers with some alcohol to help them stick, however I just apply forms to one hand, apply acrylic then repeat if I find they’re sliding around. X
Thank you x this is really helpful x

I liked NSI ones too but don’t like the most others I’ve tried.
My favourites are from Nail Perfect. Clients have commented on how secure and comfortable they feel

Latest posts

Back