Recommended gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm just wanting some advise on which gel polish to choose... I'm looking for a good sturdy one that has good long lasting results. I'm considering gelish, Jessica generation, ibd or ink london. Iv tried gel 2 and just arnt getting on with it iv had advice and changed things but it's just not for me. I want it to run alongside my cnd shellac thanks in advance x

I use ink London, it's a great product x

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cuccio veneer

I use ink London, it's a great product x

Sent from my SM-T230 using SalonGeek mobile app

How does it compare to shellac? May get a few bottles to try x

Im using Indigo Nails Lab and i love them ;) xxxx

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

How does it compare to shellac? May get a few bottles to try x

I have only ever used ink so can't help you here but as the price is do reasonable you can afford to buy s couple of bottles to trial x

I cant compare i never used shellac, get a trial kit to try out x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Cuccio Veneer

Hi everyone I'm just wanting some advise on which gel polish to choose... I'm looking for a good sturdy one that has good long lasting results. I'm considering gelish, Jessica generation, ibd or ink london. Iv tried gel 2 and just arnt getting on with it iv had advice and changed things but it's just not for me. I want it to run alongside my cnd shellac thanks in advance x

Hiya!

I'd try Gorgeously which is an gorgeous collection of one step gel swatches thats on like polish and wears like gel. Extremely affordable and a great option for the modern women. Let me know if interested to find out more x

Latest posts

Back