Recommended HVLP tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me a good HVLP tanning machine suitable for mobile use please :)

Just wanting the machine itself without any solution as i already have a full bottle of crazy angel solution.

Thanks

I have the ts20 I love it and I'm mobile
:) x
Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't heard of that (im pretty new to tanning) so i will look it up :) is it pretty lightweight? X

Hello, I am very new to spray tanning! Only passed my course on Sunday, I am looking at buying a starter kit from Ebay with a HPLV 3000 but I have not heard of this machine before so I am a tad apprehensive about investing in it! Could someone please help!!! :)

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/201050688846?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true
Above is the link for the kit on Ebay.

Hi, i will try to help a little Personally this depends on your intentions as to what machine would be more suitable, are you mobile or salon based ? apprx how many tans would you be doing daily (max) upto 10, upto 20, upto 30, 30 +
i would recommend a unit with 0.6mm needle in the gun, stainless or teflon
make sure your hose is long enough for movement, If using for more than home use, I would advise a compressor unit with a filter this protects the motor from airbonne particles in the room being sucked in to the unit.,

The tanning essentials T200 unit is a great starter unit, The Ts-20 and the classic (good starter units for smaller businesses )

next step glam by tanning essentials, (good small business option)

fully salon pro units :- pro by tanning essentials, earlex ts50, maxi by tanning essentials (more salon use units) TS-50 great for mobile also

I've got TS200 and love it for mobile, at home and tan parties :) defo a machine to get xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep I also use a T200 (Sienna x True Spray) for mobile spray tanning! It's a great work horse however it is quite loud compared to the glam. The glam has a shorter hose as well which means the machine has to be nearer to the tent however as it's Teflon you don't need to take the gun apart to clean it as you would with the T200. Pros and cons to both :)

I have the TS50 and love it! Great for mobile and salon work. I've done 10 back to back tans and had no problem at all x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back