Recommended trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliebird

Reaction score
hi everyone.

I'm looking for a waxing trainer for myself. I have no experience and live in Lancashire (near preston) if anyone can recommend anyone is be very greatful! I'm happy to travel too x

Hi Holliebird. There is a Waxperts educator in Chorley - Lydia Upjohn. I can private message her number to you if you are interested?

Hi Holliebird. There is a Waxperts educator in Chorley - Lydia Upjohn. I can private message her number to you if you are interested?
Sorry for interfering, did you like your Waxperts training?I am looking to book with them, but in London.

I haven't done the training with Waxperts but I know they are very popular and due to Holliebird's location I thought that an educator in Chorley (which isn't far away) might be useful to her. The Creative Academy Manchester (which is actually in Leigh) also do the Waxperts training.

I haven't done the training with Waxperts but I know they are very popular and due to Holliebird's location I thought that an educator in Chorley (which isn't far away) might be useful to her. The Creative Academy Manchester (which is actually in Leigh) also do the Waxperts training.
I can't make my mind to go with them, Lycon or to drive to Essex for Kim Lawless training.

Ooh, I've been looking at waxperts already. I said I live in preston (as I higher more people would know where it is) but I'm actually just outside chorley!! Yeah if you have her number that would be great. Thanks Hun xxx

I also didn't realise the manc creative is in Leigh. That's so close! Xx

Ive trained with kim lawless and wouldn't train with anyone else now, have wAsted money on other courses and hers are far superior.

Ooh, I've been looking at waxperts already. I said I live in preston (as I higher more people would know where it is) but I'm actually just outside chorley!! Yeah if you have her number that would be great. Thanks Hun xxx

Have messaged you. X

Ive trained with kim lawless and wouldn't train with anyone else now, have wAsted money on other courses and hers are far superior.
That's what i have heard from many people. My only concern is that her course is one day, but i haven't done waxing before, Waxperts do 2 days and Lycon 2days plus 1day assessment. And marketing side as well.

That's what i have heard from many people. My only concern is that her course is one day, but i haven't done waxing before, Waxperts do 2 days and Lycon 2days plus 1day assessment. And marketing side as well.

quality not quantity

I'd never waxed before either and did the speed one day and intimate the next. Kim said sometimes it's easier if u haven't waxed before because there's no bad habits. That's the only course I did for waxing and I only wax now. X

Sam Marshall, the beauty guru is based in Manchester, and she does one to one training if required

Did you get fixed up Holliebird?

Latest posts

Back