What should you include on a client record card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccaa

Reaction score
Hey,

I am currently re doing my client record cards and wondered what is really nessessary to include in them as its important to cover any contraindications for eye treatments, facial, manicure and pedicure and waxing as those are the treatments i offer. Obviously contact details as well but regards contraindications i wasnt sure what to include and weather i need to include the following so my clients are aware of the things i need to know:

bacterial infections, viral infections, infestations, fungal diseases, sebaceous gland disorders, pigmentation disorders, maligant disorders, skin allergies and things like bruising, cuts/abrasions, sun burn, diabetes, fractures/sprains, broken bones, varicose veins, arthiritis, recent scar tissue (within six months), defective circulation, Retin-A , Tetracycline medication, thin/fragile skin and self tan. I cant write out every contraindication for everything because then id be going on forever!

Im sorry if what i have said is confusing, but i just want to make sure that i know everything i need to know before doing a treatment and so the client is aware of what they may need to include on the record card when filling it out. what does everyone else tend to include on a record card?
:confused:
I'd prefer to do the contraindications on a record card with name and contact details that i get them to check each time they return before getting them to fill out a consulation form before each treatment.

what do you need to include on client record cards and consultation forms?

check your insurane. they may have their.own list that they insist is included.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Record cards should have their name, contact details, date of skin tests completed if these are needed for your services, and then any service that has been carried out on them, including the date and therapist/stylist the service was done by, consultation sheets should include all contra-indications and techniques/products your using :) hth xxx

Latest posts

Back