Red Carpet Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEBotchett

Reaction score
Hi guys !
I just wanted to know if any of you seasoned pro's have opinions on red Carpet Gels??
Having only been doing nails for about 4/5 months I am still "trying out" different systems.
I am using Gelish and have tried ASP signature but and in a bit of a pickle with Red Carpet.
Any comments will be appreciated wether they be good or bad xxx :Love:

I've not used it but it's a system that's available for members of the public to buy, so not salon/therapist exclusive.

I wouldn't bother with it. If the public can buy it I'd stay away from it. I'm sure I've seen it in boots or something similar x

I thought as much to be honest but Gelish is available to the public as well and got all newbie confused with it all xx

I tried a few but coverage was poor and it was quite gloopy and difficult to use. Definitely not up to a professional standard. Not a fan :(

I thought as much to be honest but Gelish is available to the public as well and got all newbie confused with it all xx

It is, but against the terms and conditions from the distributor so any sales to the public are unauthorised.

My sis-in-law has the Red Carpet kit with the LED Lamp for use at home (she can't get to a salon as she works long hours). It's perfect for her at home use, but that's all I would say its good for! I've seen her do it and like another geek says, not great coverage.

Defo not a pro product IMHO xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back