Red hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keiolbe

Reaction score
So anyone anywhere what col would u use to get this?? I have a client with col on it atm bout 5/46 wella and she wants that vibrate red??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358279104.191652.jpg

two ways of doing it , either remove existing hair colour with powder lightener , water , shampoo and developer ( either 10 or 20 vol) . test hair for porosity first before hand .
Or use Blondi rae and then i would use 66/46 with special mix :)

Well I've used blondai rai and then applied 77/46 and 66/46 and its cum out like 44/64???? Well confused!!

I can't comment on blonde rai as never used it, but I would have bleach bathed (strength permitting) and then applied the desired colour.

Sounds like her hair was very porous and has grabbed the colour, I'd get her to leave it a week, and if hasn't faded enough then try lifting it, but you will have to do that for free given its not come out as planned.

I always insist on strand tests when it comes to things like this so you know how it goes x

Well I use to always bleach bath,but after hearing on here how good everyone on here was saying blonde rai was I've used it a couple of times and its been great.

Now I'm at a limbo as these things have never happened to me!!

You always go 2 shades lighter than your target shade after using a colour remover hun x

Well I've used blondai rai and then applied 77/46 and 66/46 and its cum out like 44/64???? Well confused!!

My guess is the hair was very porous ;-) x

Loreals reds are great either 6,66 or 6,60, also there semi is amazing its called symbio 660 very vibrant

Don't make symbio anymore x

Thanks everyone but I just did a cleansing shampoo,and applied cherry bomb fudge,and the client absolutely loved it!!!

Affinage bReds are amazing i would stick with a redviolet to avoid unwanted orange reflect, its not really ment to be used on the scalp but i have a few people who have full head applications and are fine with it-and there is minimal fade and increible shine

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back