Red hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelby88

Reaction score
Hello :)
I'm after some advice, I have been colouring my hair red for ages now!! But I really want to go like a really bright scarlet colour, I can't afford to get it done in my usual hairdressers where it usually costs me over £100 so I was wondering are there any box colours that are really vibrant?!?
Also does anyone know what colour SEANHANNA use because I'm scared that if i put a box colour oer my hair colour now it may go a funny colour depending on what colour they used on my hair to begin with!!

Can you help??
Thanks
Kelby xx

i would ask if the salon you usually use does a model night ,where they let atrainee practice on your hair - dont worry they should be supervised and if youve had your hair done there b4 then they can use exactly the same colour , alternatively have your usual stylist cut it and have a more junior colourist - most stylists are happy to pass on some of their work especially if they are popular ! . i wouldnt use a box colour reds are tricky and prone to fade .

I'm after some advice, I have been colouring my hair red for ages now!! But I really want to go like a really bright scarlet colour, I can't afford to get it done in my usual hairdressers where it usually costs me over £100 so I was wondering are there any box colours that are really vibrant?!?
Also does anyone know what colour SEANHANNA use because I'm scared that if i put a box colour oer my hair colour now it may go a funny colour depending on what colour they used on my hair to begin with!!

Can you help??
Thanks
Kelby xx
Seanhannah use L'oreal colours. How about going to your local college and have the same L'oreal products at a reduced rate as the students are training? Our local college charges £15 for a full head colour, they are fully supervised by the tutors.

Can you help??
Thanks
Kelby xx

Hiya!
Use Colour XXL i think Red passion, thats what i used and i have naturally dark brown hair. its now bright red, and i love it!
xx

Latest posts

Back