Redken colourants in Boots UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna Amma

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a question for you. I love Redken shades, but my salon owner won't take Redken on as he claims the cost is too high. I've been guilty of finding EQ and color fusion on Ebay and stocking up for private clients.

However, I today saw Josh Wood has launched a whole range of permanent shades in Boots that claim to offer home consumers the colour experience of salons. When I did some googling Josh Wood is Redken's Colour Ambassador and I am wondering if these shades are Redken's first permanent colourants for home?

Has anyone used these colours just to try? If Redken are selling permanent colourants in Boots that use Redken's shades I'd be tempted to use them.

Josh Wood Launches An At-Home Colour Range That Will Transform Your Hair
http://www.refinery29.uk/2018/02/18...boots?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email_share

It will be the same quality as any other box dye, loreal have box dyes as do swazkopf. It's a one size fits all so it will over process the hair and make it feel like cardboard.

It will be the same quality as any other box dye, loreal have box dyes as do swazkopf. It's a one size fits all so it will over process the hair and make it feel like cardboard.

Yes you are probably right. I just got very excited as Redken have never gone into retail and their colours are incredibly difficult to get hold of if you are not in a salon that sells to them. I thought that Josh Wood (being their colour ambassador) might have been fronting the range as Redken's first attempt to offer home users their colours or something.

Latest posts

Back