Refer a friend card - wording

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I am trying to find a short way if saying

Give this card to a friend, when they have a treatment they receive 10% off and then you will be entitled to 10% off

Maybe just

10% off any one treatment over £10

Then explain to the person who we give the cards to to hand out what it actually entails.

I need it short and to the point to put on the card itself.

I did see someone's card on a thread on here but I can't find it anywhere.

I'm not looking to copy just an idea :)

Jemima :)

If you have a look here

http://www.verveprint.co.uk/Card%20Examples.htm

and scroll down to the "chocolate" card- I think this one has been written pretty well..

I can't take credit for the wording, was a clever client :)

It's not exactly what you're offering, but gives a flavour or how to word an offering or set it out.

This is mine it gets sent via email after the friend has had a treatment.

A little thank you worth £25! Someone you have recommended has had a treatment. As a small thank you please accept this voucher which can be used against any treatment.
There are no limits to how many friends you can recommend, however only one voucher per friend can be collected and there is no expiry date!

This voucher is for your use only so why not treat yourself now or carry on collecting vouchers for that extra special larger purchase.

Thanks I'll take a look :)

Jemima :)

Hello, ours say ' on return of this card both clients will receive 20% discount' my staff put the customers name on the card before they leave salon , when card comes back you know who to give the discount to, x

www.hairtechnique.co.uk

Thank you :)

Jem x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back