Reiki Healing anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi

i wanted to ask anyone else on here who does reiki before giving a reiki treatment apart from self healing, Do any of you detox as well?? And if you do what would you usually do??

No, i do not.

No i don't im a bit too down to earth to believe that you need to but i think its an amazing treatment and id have some stories to tell but i hardly believe it myself.Reiki is an odd one definately.

Hi
No, I don't detox before giving Reiki treatments to clients. Reiki is such a wonderful all encompassing treatment, and will do its magic anyway

good luck

Terry

I dont detox either, my 1st reiki master asked us not to have simulants the day before our first attunment but i just do lots of self healing and listening to loads of podcasts walking to and from work.

I'm intrigued as to what sort of detox and why? I did my Usui Reiki 1 9 years ago, and Tera Mei Seichem 1 5 years ago...and I can't find anything relating to detox in either of my manuals!! I remember being told to drink water with lemon in it as opposed to plain water as an aid to detox...but that was more of a lifestyle change than something to do before or after giving a treatment.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm really interested! I'm rubbish at doing myself treatments, and I don't really advertise that I do reiki to my clients, unless it crops up in conversation...but I'd like to change that :)
XX

Latest posts

Back