Relocated and need to get clients in my chair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail & Beauty Envy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I've been a qualified nail tech for over 5 years and qualified in hair extensions just over a year...micro ring, nano ring and wefts. I relocated up north last year and I've been in a salon in Liverpool for the last couple month. Im just struggling getting clients for the hair extensions, im all over social media but honestly im getting minimal enquiries, does anyone have any helpful tips to get clients in? Thank you

Hello!

Have you tried the 'boost' option on your social media posts? You can put money behind a post and have it reach multiple people as an advertisement - this is a great source of advertisement as you can tailor your target audience.

Have you thought about doing some special offers? i.e. new clients 10% off, recommend a friend etc?

We cover all marketing and advertisement areas in our courses.

Belle x

Read Carissa Hill I like Money, it goes through Facebook posts and what content you should be posting to be noticed. Its fab and really changes the way you post so you aren't constantly sales driven.

Read Carissa Hill I like Money, it goes through Facebook posts and what content you should be posting to be noticed. Its fab and really changes the way you post so you aren't constantly sales driven.
Great thank you !

Latest posts

Back