Reminder App?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hope I've posted this in the right section?
Just wondering if anyone has or knows of an app that sends your clients reminders via text mesg??

there isn't an app but there is a website you can schedule text reminders to go out. TextLocal is the company. Very competitive 4.9p a text. You have to buy small bundles but they never expire. You can have it come up on peoples phones as sent from your company name rather than a number.

I think I can refer you as a friend if you wanted :) Not sure what difference/if any it makes. Just message me if you would like.

Text local has an app

Ooh thank you so much the both of you 😁😁😁😁😁 thank you :)

Didn't know that. Winner :)

That's me all signed up its fantastic and great prices. Don't know if you or I got anything for recommendation so if you didn't thanks for pointing us in their direction.

Just going to compose a template, what the hell do we write,

" remember your appointment tomorrow so I don't waste my time" lol

That's me all signed up its fantastic and great prices. Don't know if you or I got anything for recommendation so if you didn't thanks for pointing us in their direction.

How about - 'don't even think about canceling 8 mins before your apt AGAIN or now showing AGAIN!! - you've just been REMINDED'!!!!

I don't think we do to be honest. Just a happy customer :) Never know they may give some texts at some point! who knows. I know they sent me a survey to do about 1month after having it and if you do survey they give you 250 free text credits!

Our's are much the same for delivery. Feel like saying your delivery is due tomorrow, don't just pop to the shops! lol.

Latest posts

Back