Removing Brisa Lite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty-Box

Reaction score
Hi guys im looking for a bit of advise for removal of brisa lite. I have only removed my own nails. I used the cnd removal wraps should I use foil? On 2 of my nails the gel squeezed my finger nail and curled it? It was very uncomfortable and did not feel right where am I going wrong? I filed the gel down but im thinking I maybe didnt file it down far enough? I dont want to be doing this to a client. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi!

Which Brisa Lite product are you using, and how long did you wrap & soak for? xx

Its brisa lite sculpting gel. I soaked them in wraps for 30 mins. Is it ok to use cnd wraps? X

Its brisa lite sculpting gel. I soaked them in wraps for 30 mins. Is it ok to use cnd wraps? X

I use the foil & cotton method for removing BL Sculpting. Make sure product is really debulked, and that you really saturate the cotton & wrap tight.

At 30 mins it should come away easily xx

30 mins is the recommended time for Brisa Sculpting removal, I also use the foils - I didn't get on with the CND remover wraps xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I wil try foil I did wonder if it was meant to be foil. Thanks very much :) xx

Hey. We were taught that it needs to be removed with foil and cotton, not CND wraps, as the wraps wouldn't hold enough remover for 30mins x

Latest posts

Back