Removing crazy colour blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hello!

Got a client looking to change her crazy colour blue to blonde. She just had flashes at the moment and they are fading down to a green colour. She is easy going so would be cool if we can't get there perfectly - any tips?

Hiya I had this problem with my nieces hair I tried bleaching cleansing but didn't do anything so added some peroxide in but I couldn't get by the sort of mint green colour, I found using 10 with a tiny bit of red mixtone worked so much better, was an absolute nightmare x

I've bleached it out before. I just used straight bleach and twenty. Was fine.

Did it lift the green right out? That time for me was a nightmare and when I used the lilac on my friend it went bright green and had the exact same problem getting it out, it out me off using the crazy colours ever since xx

Yeah, the lilac goes green. The blue lifts out ok though.

Thank you! Got her coming to get a test piece done to see how it lifts out.

Let us know how you get on xx

Will be interested to see as I am hating crazy colour now after doing the purple on my daughters hair!! Lovely shade of green that I couldn't get rid of even with bleach and 20 vol😁😁

Manic panic is much better than crazy colour, and easier to remove

Rachel, I've dealt with that with purple too. I thankfully did a test strand first and when I took it off I was like huh? It was minty green. Since then I go for the more pinky purples than the bluey ones.

Local wholesaler doesn't stock manic panic but I may try to get a good of it online, thanks.

I've tried bleaching it out with 3% & 6% 6 months later! Couldn't get rid of it at all. Had to HL over it & tone in the end

I'm not familiar with Crazy Color, but I've had purple Manic Panic do the same thing when trying to remove it with bleach. I usually remove it with Clairol's Uncolor Semi Permanent Color Remover. You just apply it, cover with a bag and put under a dryer. It doesn't lift natural hair or permanent color and is gentle on the hair.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back