Removing Henna

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess26

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to remove henna. I've been using henna for about a year (didn't realise it was permanent dye, thought it just gradually faded!), stopped just before christmas & although its faded slightly I want to go back to my natural blonde cos it looks like I'm going grey with the roots growing out! Have read on web about someone having had a fruit based colour stripper used at a salon but can't find a hair salon thats heard of it! I know bleach isn't an option as a hairdressing friend already tried to highlight the top - so now I've got green & orange highlights! Not only that but then i let her cut off my long hair as well!! :cry: Which leads to my next question - anyone know where there's a microchet hair extension salon in the uk (south west if poss!) Hope someone out there is able to help - I just want my hair back - have learn't a valuable lesson tho - will never ever use henna again!!!

its very hard to remove henna the hair might turn green because it reacts with chemicals from hair dyes if i was you i would go to a hair salon that deals in colour correction and gives a good consulatation they may want to do some strand tests to show you what kind of colours they can or cant achieve sorry i cant be of much help :hug: hope u get it sorted

Latest posts

Back