Removing nano u-tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
I have a new client later today and she's just told me last minute she'll need her nano pre bonded fusion removed before fitting grrrr!! Anyway my question is do all pre bonded extensions break down with acetone based removers or is there anything else I might need to take?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alcohol incase it's Italian keratin or something similar. Have you removed pre bonds before?

Alcohol incase it's Italian keratin or something similar. Have you removed pre bonds before?

Hey thanks for replaying. I've removed standard pre-bonded fusion but only ever my own work so I just use an acetone based remover which works fine. Which brand would you recommend? X

Oh sorry I just re-read you said alcohol, ok thanks my standard remover should work fine then. This is the drawback of never using other hair extensions brands some of my knowledge is limited x

I don't remove Italian keratin either but my colleague does all the time. The balmain glue gun is good but she's started just buying 99% alcohol off Amazon!

Acetone and alcohol are different types of solvents do double check what's in your remover

My remover is acetone based, can you recommend an alcohol based one? Client rescheduled to Wednesday so I have time to order something just in case x

What is wrong with me today?? I'm so over worked I can't read! Thanks for your help I'll get onto Amazon in the morning x

Latest posts

Back