Removing Osmo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreativehair

Reaction score
Hi have a client who I'm goin to,she had osmo purple on top of her blonde section. Question is how to I remove the tone that's left (faded greeny/blue). I don't use these fashion colours.
I would have been thinking of using bleach and water to remove the tone

Can anyone atol help me please

If it's a direct dye, it stains the cuticle. So in my experience bleach makes it brighter, as the colour is sat on the top layer and the bleach would be underneath, so it just creates a horrible mess lol, also don't try to counteract the tone, that won't work either, best option is to try and let it fade out as much as possible. Use a cleansing shampoo to help it along, try a test strand with bleach, but normally it doesn't lift well.

I kind of thot this just wanted to check before I went in with bleach thanksfor ur reply.

I kind of thot this just wanted to check before I went in with bleach thanksfor ur reply.
If you search direct dye on here it will come up with how other geeks have found it best to remove the left over colour! Green is a hard one to budge though

Latest posts

Back