Removing someone elses gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffany.

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a client tomorrow who went else where for gel nails doing as I was on holiday for a month, anyway she's wanting them removing and shellac applied, the only thing is is I don't have a clue which gel the technician used. I've asked my client to try & get hold of her and ask which she used so I know whether it's filed off or soaked but she can't get hold of her and has asked me if I could just try.
I think I'll try file it down a little then whilst I'm doing her toes maybe try soaking them? Or can I use magis wraps with acetone to soak them? I've only ever used Brisa & it's a dream to file down so I'm really apprehensive about doing it (never removed anyones product before) has anyone else been in this kind of situation before? I there anyway of determine whether it's Brisa or a. Soak off, :eek: ?

Xxx

Try a little filing first, soak off gels frequently have a much different texture to file off ones, feeling slightly rubbery to file.

Latest posts

Back