Removing tan from palms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
I always seem to manage to cover my palms in tan, I think I do it when I am asleep somehow, other than sleeping with gloves on how can I stop the tan on palms situation? Also how can I remove it once it's on there and developed overnight??

If you wear pyjamas to sleep in after a tan you will not be able to touch most of your body so this should help to prevent it happening with out needing to wear gloves lol
once it is on your hands it can be very stubborn to remove,
use an oil and sugar mixture and rub this into your hands for 5 Min's then use a nail brush or the rough side of a washing up sponge and give your palms a good scrub,
this should remove most of it then lots of hand cream to keep them nice and soft hth :hug:

yeah i agree wear pj s and rub abit of barrier cream or moisturiser into the palms befor you go to sleep that way if you do touch your skin whilst sleeping it will give abit of a barrier.

Pinch a pair of your partners socks and put them on your hands when you go to bed. No need to risk getting tan on your own socks!
K

Latest posts

Back