Rent A Room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whammers

Reaction score
Hi All

What is the going rate for renting a room in a beauty salon or hairdressers? I live in Nottingham and just wondered if anyone had any idea how much I would expect to pay? Of course, it must depend on what type of salon it was etc, but any inkling would be most appreciated as I have completely no idea! Is it £10 a week or £1000 a week?! You can tell I'm new at this can't you! thanks!:rolleyes:

I'm renting a room in a hairdressing salon in Essex for £120 per week but half price for the first 2 months. xxx

It really does vary depending on the location.

I have looked at rooms ranging from £100 - £275 per week !

Things to consider are, parking is it free and close to the salon ? What services are included in the rent ? Receptionist, Laundry, Telephone, etc

Hi there:)

This is totally a shot in the dark as you may not want too go up this road at all but if after looking around at the various renting oportunities,you find that the outlay is too much with no guaranteed clientel, why not go mobile just to build up your own clientel. I am mobile and find that yes it has its disadvantages but at the mo i do not have to pay huge rents etc,
Just an idea though, hope it all works out ! xxxx:idea:

Thanks for the feedback. I think going mobile (or infact setting a treatment room up at home) would be a good idea first. I'm a long way off doing any of this - i need to be fully trained first!

Latest posts

Back