Rent charges! How much??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for bumping this up again. :o But i just would like to thanks the girls who gave advise and to update you on this room.

The new salon has been back intouch, she understood the reasons why i didn't want to share the room and has made me a new offer. I can have the room all to myself, it has a key if i wish to keep it locked (which i don't, i just don't want people using it) and i can have it at the reduced cost of £75 for the first 6 MONTHS!! to give me enough time to establish myself.
I have accepted and im due to start in 4 week time. Im so freaking happy!! :D

Yay! Well done, now you can negotiate free haircuts from her for free beauty treatments from you! Walking adverts for each other!

Im so glad room rental has been brought up because i really wanna know if you guys think ive got a good deal or not. Im mobile at the mo and have been looking for a room/small salon in hertfordshire for a while now. Anyway just signed up to 3 beauty rooms and a nail bar within a new hair salon thats openning soon. All bills,reception,laundry everything for £275 per wk? i was thinking of subletting some of it out to help cover bills. What do you think,have i done the right thing?:Scared:

Latest posts

Back