Rent for chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackiebrown

Reaction score
Hi, can ant one help, just opened a new salon, looking for extra revenue, would like to rent chairs in my salon, what is the going rate, would I need deposit, and what type of contract would i need to give to the stylist.please please advise.

Hey,
My friend rents a chair in a salon for 140 a week plus 10% of everythin she makes, the lady she rents the salon off of supplys colour and products,reception,everything apart fron her tools,

hope this helps..
x

If you want to pm me your e mail address I can send you a copy of the contract I give my self employed stylists x

Hey same as Bally if you pm me I'll send you a copy of the contract I give to mine it's pretty in depth it's 19 pages long and easy to understand x

That was supposed to say mally stupid auto correct !!

Hey same as Bally if you pm me I'll send you a copy of the contract I give to mine it's pretty in depth it's 19 pages long and easy to understand x

I love it, Bally123pink x

Will send it first thing in the morning it's on my computer at work x

Will send it first thing in the morning it's on my computer at work x

Thanks x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi mally

would you be able to send a copy of it to me aswell please?

[email protected]

Thank uuuuuuu xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

please can i have a copy of contract [email protected]. what do you think is a fair percentage split or daily or weekly chair rent,many thanks.x:smack:

Latest posts

Back