Rent or lease salon ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htxx2

Reaction score
im looking in to starting up my own salon i have around £10-15,000 to help me on my way but is that enough( i know it depends on size, staff etc,)but do you have to buy lease on salons or can you just rent or rent shop that you can do up as salon as wont have enough for lease hold.

Do it in this way take shop on lease where your city have the biggest market of salon and get all salon equipment on rent which you can buy If your salon get settled.

if you take items on rent what happens if you decide the salon is not working and close it? can you send everything back that you have on rent?

Hi, If you want to buy a salon as a going concern then you'll have to buy the business and the remainder of the lease and then pay rent.

If you want to buy an empty shop and start your own salon, then you can just rent (i think) or buy the lease and rent.

A lease is really just a very complicated contract between you and your landlord, but without one you'll never, really, have any rights to the property. You wont have the same security and you wont have a business to sell, should you wish to in the future.

I got a 10 year lease, with a 3 year break clause (in my favour), radius clause, rent review every 3 years etc etc :)

HTH
jes

Latest posts

Back