Renting a room and Insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melodica

Reaction score
Hi,

Quick question, does anyone know what insurance I need to take out if I am renting a room at a hair salon? I already have freelance insurance, would that be enough? or would the hair salon insurance cover me? Maybe I need to check with the salon manager :confused: xx

It depends on your policy - ours for instance would cover you in a home, mobile or a salon - others may vary

Every policy will be different, but I very much doubt the hair salon insurance will you.

The best, easiest and quickest way to sort out queries with insurance policies is to phone them up, it'll only take a few minutes and you'll have a definite answer :)

Last edited:
Check what your salon policy covers. Your personal insurance (which I am assuming is Public Product & Treatment liabilty) will cover you for the treatments you perform, but your stock and equipment may not be covered. See what the salon owner says about this. If you are not covered, call your insurance company and see if you can add this on.

Latest posts

Back