Repairing Iwata Spray Tan Air Compressor??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dewyblueeyes

Reaction score
Hi

I bought an Iwata Smart Jet Pro Air compressor/airgun about 2 years ago from a salon that was closing down (I'm just a normal person interested in doing my own tans at home!) ...I haven't used it since last year where I stored it in the shed outside all winter

Anyway it doesnt work anymore now- when I turn it on nothing happens so I think it may have become water damaged or something....no idea really!

Does anyone know where you can bring these to repair them or is it really worth it? I'm based in Cardiff and rang a guy who services dental supplies and he quoted me £56 per hour labour + parts on top of that!:eek:
I figure I could pick up a small spray tan machine for not that much extra than that but I really have no idea what kind of place or tradesman to ring for another quote!

Any suggestions would be really appreciated :)

Thanks!

If you google "iwata" you will find the actual company and their contact details, hth :hug:

Hi loubylou
I rang them yesterday but its as expensive as getting this guy to repair it...guess il just have to give up on fixing it :(

thanks!

Latest posts

Back