Repeating NVQ ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackiegst

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I wanted to ask your advice. I have qualified up to NVQ level2. This was in my local college about 5 years ago. I did not get a job in hairdressing after I qualified, instead I worked in an office (big mistake). I would now like to have another go at hairdressing, but I have not done it for so long and the training I got was very old school. So and could I go back and do my NVQ levels again to gain confidence and up to date styling. We never covered foils etc when I trained. Also I am 37!!! So I may not be looked upon as a good candidate from an employers point of view.

:rolleyes:ANY ADVICE GREATFUL :cry:

hey, i work with agirl that is 40 and has only been in the job 5 years so not that un common, why don't you get in touch with your local sally's or alan howard and see what courses they have ??
or wella?
you'll prob need to your level 3 anyway as that is almost compulsery these days, you'll always be favourite as apose to level 2 applicant, and this will refresh and expand on your basic talent:)
best of luck xxx

Latest posts

Back