Repiging hair going blonde to brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alixxx

Reaction score
hi geeks....
could someone give me advice i have a client with blonde hair just full head of bleach highlights with a good regrowth of a natural base 5... she wants to back brown and we were thinking loreal 6.53 or 6.35 i was going to repig with a semi 7.34 would you advise this or some other way.. how much base would you mix in as it will already have warmth underneath???

thanks for any help....:)

hi
we use loreal in the salon and 6.35 is a really nice colour! i usually prepig with any gold or copper semi with no base and the end result has always turned out fine!

thanks so much unique.... so if i repig with a semi 7.34 and then use half 6.35 and half 5 with 10vol it should be ok.... thanks again for your help,,,,,x

thanks so much unique.... so if i repig with a semi 7.34 and then use half 6.35 and half 5 with 10vol it should be ok.... thanks again for your help,,,,,x
Hi i used a wella perfection /5 to pre pig , from bleached blonde to a 55/65 and the colour was fantastic. My client was veyr happy with the end result , and the colour seems to last longer than a semi colour to pre pig . hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back