Reputation Thanks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
Hi All,
Today I received some positive reputation points...please could you let me know who you are so I can PM you to thank you!!
It would be nice if we could all leave our usernames so we can thank each other personally for the support.
Thank you
Clare xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clare, if the person who is responsible didnt leave their name, that's more than likely because they didnt want to. Most of the time, this positive and negative rep points thing is anonymous, so if you've received positive rep for a particular thread, just repeat what you've done there as often as possible, it's obviously a good thing. Be on the lookout for when you may be able to repay the favour.

please can you tell me how do i check my reputation points cos im a nosy bugger and want to find out if ive got any

Me too! I probably don't have any coz I've not been doing this long enough.

S.x

i found it - if you click on the top of your message window - it has a little box that says +reputation. you will find your rep points there chuck

if you go to your user control panel it is listed there with any comments you have recieved
you can click on the link on the home page - its above your avatar and says user cp or there is a link in the quick links bit too
hth
stay coolio :cool:

Jess
xox

I've got 10 but I think that just coz I registered! ha ha - lucky me!

S.x - thanks guys.

well I'm a nosey bugger too so I had to have a look!

Latest posts

Back