resin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winky

Reaction score
Last weekend i went to a trade show where i saw a line of gel products that i was told were resin based rather than acrylic based. The salesperson told me that the company worked with materials used in dentistry and therefore thay had lower toxicity than other gels. Does this difference really exists in gel products: some resin based and some acrylic based? If so, what are the advantages/disadvantages? If you want to see the company website, here's the address: www.envoguenails.com

all nail extension systems are from the acrylic family of chemicals and current nail enhancement products originated in the dental industry, but have seen many changes along the way to becoming purpose made products for the nail industry. i think what the salesman told you was a bit of sales babble designed to impress you. however, i visited the site and other than those inaccuracies there is a lot of good information regarding application and troubleshooting. i have seen en vogue products mentioned many times on beautytech.com ,you could try a search on there to see what other techs think of the product.

Latest posts

Back