Retail items

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saucygirl

Reaction score
What are some ideas for retail items in a 'nails only' salon?

I am thinking polish, foot files/pumice stones, toe rings, lotions, cuticle oil......

What else can anyone think of? What have you guys had luck retailing?

files, buffers, polish remover, base coats, top coats...

Good ideas, keep 'em coming!

have we said hand creams? nail strengtheners thingys?
bracelets to show hands off to best advantage?
shimmer lotions.
those white pens that you use under your nail to make em look whiter!
toe divider things.
(can you tell that I'm not a nail geek).

(can you tell that I'm not a nail geek).

Nail geek or not, these are good ideas. Sometimes I get tunnel vision, and a need some creative inspiration-I'm not picky about where or who it comes from:green:

look at taking on a costume jewellery line. There are so many funky ranges out there that it could increase your sales by clients falling in love with certain items.

I also found the glass & crystal files were a huge seller.

What about a range of spray tans. I know people can buy these in boots, but you may have clients that impulse buy before a night out.

What about strip eyelashes, make-up, handbag sized items that clients may buy on the day.

Hope this helps

Kate

I make my own soaps and creams so i will be selling these in my home salon. some of them look good enough to eat!!!! :lol: the parents love them down the school and i managed to sell quite a lot at the school fete this weekend.

:):)

Barefoot sandals. I sell a lot of them and they are georgeus, just do a pedicure and let your clients try them on, especially if they are going on a beach holiday. They sell themselves. I match Toe nail art to their sandals and provide velvet pouches to store them in. I also have a porcelein foot to display the sandals, I paint the toe nails with nail art and display on reception table where I do there client consultation. :)

Barefoot sandals. I sell a lot of them and they are georgeus, just do a pedicure and let your clients try them on, especially if they are going on a beach holiday. They sell themselves. I match Toe nail art to their sandals and provide velvet pouches to store them in. I also have a porcelein foot to display the sandals, I paint the toe nails with nail art and display on reception table where I do there client consultation. :)

That's a great idea with the sandals, in case people forget their open toed shoes.

In my nails only salon I sell:

Hand lotion
Hand wash
Enamels
Base coats
Top coats
Enamel remover
Cuticle eraser cream
Rejuvinator (cream for repairing damaged skin, preventing hangnails)
3 way buffers
glossing buffers
crystal nail files
Solar oil
Toe rings

Latest posts

Back