Retail Items

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diddle

Reaction score
Hi all i am doing a charity event next friday and was thinking of taking something i could retail relatively cheaply, i would need to buy in something thats not going to cost me a lot then sell it on at a good price to attract buyers but so that i make some money! Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

xxx

Solar Oil pinkies, once they've tried it they'll be back for more :D

(available from SweetSquared 0845 210 6060)

I'll have a look at that thanks xx

Mini nail buffers
The really small creative sensations
Mini solar balms

Thanks loubylou any ideas where to get them from?? xx

Thanks loubylou any ideas where to get them from?? xx
Same place as the pinkies, 1 call and you can get the lot, saves on postage too :green:

Mini lotions, mini cuticle oils, files and don't forget to take along some price lists and gift vouchers.

Thanks guys, glad you said about vouchers wouldn't have thought about that!!

How can i see whats available on sweet squared, and prices etc?

They haven't got the online shop up and running just yet...you could ring for a catalogue although you haven't got much time have you :irked: I could try and find mine and scan it for you if you want :hug:

I thought i was going mad for a moment!! I'll order a catalogue and see what they do. If you could scan details that would be fab, email them to me at [email protected] , Thanks x

I thought i was going mad for a moment!! I'll order a catalogue and see what they do. If you could scan details that would be fab, email them to me at [email protected] , Thanks x

I got it...I'll try and do it for you tonight but if not it'll be first thing tomorrow. hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back