Retail Items??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kells

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have several ladies nights coming up where I am offering mini manicures (file & polish) for a small charge but what I was also thinking of doing was to make up some nail kits with mini items such as a file, polish etc - can anyone recommend any good UK wholesalers for such items? I have found some good pricing so far but the thing I am really struggling with is mini polishes. I know bourjois do some mini ones but I'm stuck on where to buy these in quantity!

Any advice appreciated!

Kelly xx

I know that Orly used to make mini polishes, but i've never used the brand so I don't know if it's something they still do.

i noticed at capital the other day that opi are doing kits of small bottles in of the new colours. maybe you could get some and split them up, try capital website, sorry don't knowhow to post a link
hth

I know that Orly used to make mini polishes, but i've never used the brand so I don't know if it's something they still do.

they do still do these and we are hoping to add them to our range soon
otherwise files are a good seller

Jessica do mini polishes hun
I would like to say I think it's a fab idea, a great way of selling a few bits all together :)
Good luck with it!! xxx

Mavala polishes are small hun and they are cheap. x x :)

Latest posts

Back