Retailing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
So I'm looking at retailing oil free make up remover for lash extension clients as they always ask me what one they should get! So if it is £8.49 for me to buy, how do I work out what to charge ?! I want it to seem they are getting a good deal getting it from me of course!
xx

Just keeping it here...
x

What mark-up do you use for other products/services?

What does the item retail at in other stores or online? You don't want to over price and clients just buying it online to save cash.

I am a great believer in just roughly double the wholesale cost (give or take a little to make the number look nice).

It's the first retail item I would be using so I'm unsure :( double seems a lot! xx

Are you buying at trade price? If its trade price I always times by 2.5 so if I but an item at £3 I retail at £7.50, or go down to £7 if this seems too much for the item

So I'm looking at retailing oil free make up remover for lash extension clients as they always ask me what one they should get! So if it is £8.49 for me to buy, how do I work out what to charge ?! I want it to seem they are getting a good deal getting it from me of course!
xx

Where are you getting the oil free remover from? Good idea I might offer it to my customers x

I saw one at lash base but I'm bait unsure so I'm still looking xx

retail for me is 50% plus a £1 to cover delivery charges, on smaller item that come in multiple packs i would do 50% plus50p

Do they not specify an rrp??
🌸

Latest posts

Back