Retention+ and essentials kit question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
This is on the sweet squared website and is a great offer. Not only would I use the scrub fresh, solar oil and handy bag but I would get to try cnd retention+ and can decide if I want to do a conversion course. Can I buy this as it lets me add to my basket etc.

You can only buy this if you have done a CND L & P course x

Thought that was the case but it let's me add it to my basket and it was a chance to stock up on scrub fresh etc and try the retention. Perhaps I'll try nsi x

If you call them they will send you a little trial pack so you can try l &P they did for me and the powder is amazing! I am hoping to do my conversion course later in the year!

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

If you call them they will send you a little trial pack so you can try l &P they did for me and the powder is amazing! I am hoping to do my conversion course later in the year!

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

I logged on to buy the trial pack but thought I could pay a little more and get the other goodies too. I guess I cold wait until Tuesday and ring sweet squared.

I've used nsi in the past so may just return to that. I'm moving salons so I can now do nails :) long story.

Latest posts

Back