Retention

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarmai

Reaction score
I am glad to see that others are having a problem with getting creative products.... my only thing is what is a good substitute until I can get some?:?:
I have tried using Moxie but my clients lift really bad with that product.. does anyone else have that problem with Moxie?

Order from a different company.. there are many selling creative products.. a little leg work on google is all u need.. I'm not going to post the many I use as it will probably get me in trouble.. but just google the product your after and u will find supplyers.

I am glad to see that others are having a problem with getting creative products.... my only thing is what is a good substitute until I can get some?:?:
I have tried using Moxie but my clients lift really bad with that product.. does anyone else have that problem with Moxie?

I thought the stock problems were in the UK and not in the US. My understanding is the Creative's stock is readily available there.

Try calling Deborah Perrin - she's an Education Ambassador in Tulsa - 9185203347. Tell her I said hi x

Amanda x

Nope.

Latest posts

Back