Reusing CND Kanga files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
I've always washed my kanga files with water, a brush and fairy liquid and then sprayed file sanitiser on them and never have a problem. However with my recent files I bought from Ellisons even though I wash them they look like they've just been used? Normally keep my files for the same clients but now I feel like I can't even do that because they look like they haven't been washed! Does anyone else have this problem? What do you do about cleaning or reusing your files?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507206028.591365.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507206040.564160.jpg

Perhaps it's a dodgy batch, ring Ellisons and ask if they've had any other complaints too. I do the same as you but I buy from S2, I've not bought any recently so can't comment on the current quality.

Perhaps it's a dodgy batch, ring Ellisons and ask if they've had any other complaints too. I do the same as you but I buy from S2, I've not bought any recently so can't comment on the current quality.

You're right it could be! This is the only time I've ordered from Ellisons and not S2 and I also noticed the writing on them seemed a bit different. Hoping that's the case and I'll order some more from S2

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507211331.930380.jpg

Here's what I mean about the writing being different on each one

Well they're massively different aren't they!! :eek:

I'd be sending that picture to S2 for advice as well

Thanks I will do, some of them are jet black and some are grey toned and sparkle in the light... very odd!

Latest posts

Back