Reviews on new CND LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
Hi, users of the new CND LED lamp please post your opinions/reviews p.s apologies if there is already a thread re this that I have missed... then please feel free to merge it :)

Not sure what you are after here but my views and experience so far...

Nice and neat and taking up so much less room than my 2 CND UV Lamps.
Weird getting used to working with 1 lamp though! Sits in the middle of my desk and I work around it.
So far clients seem to overthink the finger placement, but at least I can see in the lamp from my side to check they have got it right.
A client with bad arthritis managed fine, usually with the UV lamp I had to take out the bottom section the same as for a pedicure.
New client with no removal easily done in 30 minutes.
Removal and redo with regulars taking 45 minutes, only taking longer if using BL Smoothing Gel or if adding glitter or Stamping.

All in all I am well pleased with my new investment.

The plug is very large so I have had to move my nail desk as I couldnt open a drawer as the plug sticks out so much.
The 3 options where the cable comes out of I find odd as well as none of thems out the back :L
Clients over think putting their fingers in, hardly any seem to be able to put them in the indentations, and more people seem to touch it when going in!
Clients always think somethings wrong when it flashes for the base coat etc.
It beeps when done, and again clients ask if its still working ok.
clients comment how it feels hotter then the old lamp.
Oh and when the base coats finished it says 'poo' on the display :L :p

All in all its ok, nothing amazing. Yourself and clients will need to get use to it thats all. If you have 2 perfectly working old CND lamps I wouldnt bother with this one till they either discontinue the bulbs or one of yours stops working. I bought it as I wanted a spare.

Latest posts

Back