Revitalise ear candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
As anyone tried this brand ? they are on offer on Salon Direct at the mo, it says there is a plastic filter in like the more used brand, so i'm tempted to try that are a really good price?

hi beau-ty i have always used biosun and recently contacted my usual suppliers for some more and when my order arrived they were the revitalise ones, i used them the other week and to be honest i found no problems with them i think they are just as good as biosun and i think they were slightly cheaper win win xx

I use Biosun and noticed these new candles on Beauty Express. Do they have the same level of safety?

From Biosun website:
"Our ear candles are regularly tested by independent institutes and are the only ear candles that are certified medical products class IIa according to medical device directive 93/42/EEC. It is important for Practitioners of this therapy to understand the difference with the CE label as other ear candle makes do carry a CE label, but it is not of the same standard or classification as Biosun ear candles.

Biosun ear candles are the only ear candles in Europe to have a Medical Device Classification, which is a much higher level of safety standards to obtain. In order to have the CE level IIa classification Biosun have to adhere to a very strict quality control procedure during their manufacturing process."

I use Biosun and noticed these new candles on Beauty Express. Do they have the same level of safety?

From Biosun website:
"Our ear candles are regularly tested by independent institutes and are the only ear candles that are certified medical products class IIa according to medical device directive 93/42/EEC. It is important for Practitioners of this therapy to understand the difference with the CE label as other ear candle makes do carry a CE label, but it is not of the same standard or classification as Biosun ear candles.

Biosun ear candles are the only ear candles in Europe to have a Medical Device Classification, which is a much higher level of safety standards to obtain. In order to have the CE level IIa classification Biosun have to adhere to a very strict quality control procedure during their manufacturing process."

Hi Adore just seen this on professional beautys website

"Revitalise ear candles incorporate a safety filter, they have been tested, accredited and certified according to the European Medical Device Directive 93/42 Class I. revitalise ear candles conform to most insurance regulations. New Scents launching Eucalyptus and Lavender."

Thank you both x

Latest posts

Back