RF facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narney

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me what gel they use during their RF facials please? I love the one I am currently using but it's so expensive, any suggestions would be fab, also can I use a normal galvanic gel? As looking into the ingredients they seem similar ... Many thanks in advance

I’ve used two RF machines. One used a cold gel and the other uses an oily type of moisturiser. The one that I ended up buying was the second one, and partly because the products felt so much nicer. I’ll pm you the products we used with the other machine as I have some of it left at the salon but I’m not in til Wednesday now so do remind me. It was as cheap as chips [emoji489][emoji6]

Vic x

I’ve used two RF machines. One used a cold gel and the other uses an oily type of moisturiser. The one that I ended up buying was the second one, and partly because the products felt so much nicer. I’ll pm you the products we used with the other machine as I have some of it left at the salon but I’m not in til Wednesday now so do remind me. It was as cheap as chips [emoji489][emoji6]

Vic x
Many thanks sweets that would be fab I will nudge you in the week! hope you are enjoying your time away from the salon x

Latest posts

Back