Rhianna red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
hey guy's does anyone have cocktail for getting hair from 7/43 to 'rhianna red' or a bright red using wella??? or would crazy colour fire be better?

The color used was fudge paintbox red corvette and it was a hair piece that was used.

77/45 mixed with /45 colour touch is quiet bright.

Deepening on her natural base they do 77/46 with /45 in koleston, could use this on roots and then mix above for ends.

I find crazy colours fade quicker x

Not 100% sure on reds numbers lol but you could look at the colour charts to do double check x

Last edited:
77/44 in koleston innosence is really bright xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

I've got these but yet to try x

Chantelle haven't herd much about the Innosence range yet, can you enlighten me?

77/45 mixed with /45 colour touch is quiet bright.

Deepening on her natural base they do 77/46 with /45 in koleston, could use this on roots and then mix above for ends.

I find crazy colours fade quicker x

Not 100% sure on reds numbers lol but you could look at the colour charts to do double check x

Snaz how much mix tone in the 77/45, is it 4 cms?

Wella's Magma, loreal's majicontrast and Schwartzkopf's fashion lights are really good, if you put some panels in and then keeping refreshing with crazy colour, it can be the brightest red and it doesn't fade too much

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Elumen RR@all ....defo no fade with this little beauty!

Well here's the results
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392581988.497956.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392582002.420072.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392582011.822487.jpg

Don't judge the blow dry as she dried it herself lol x

Nice, so what did u end up using x

I did 2 bleach baths using blondor and pastel, pre -pigged with colourtouch 8/43, 7/0 with 2cms of mix tone 0/43 and 3cms mix tone 0/45 Which didn't neutralise green stained hair. Then use crazy colour Fire which did neutralise green stained hair. Took a good 6 hours but she got the look she wanted and condition was not compromised in any way. Really pleased with result :)))

The colour is gorgeous!

I am not 100% sure on reds numbers but you can look for color charts....

I used loreal to achieve this colour years ago. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392805685.211982.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392805694.180351.jpg

I also used O'loreal to achieve this colour in my self yrs ago I used to use majirel 666 with 1/4 majimix red
I used to top up in between apps with crazy colour fire! Hth x

Latest posts

Back