Rip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
My poorly cat passed away today feeling sad :(
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380458718.709983.jpg

That's sad. Had she been poorly for long?

Sending hugs. xx

Hugs and love to you xxx

It's just the worse thing loosing a pet, but try and be happy that you gave her a happy life xxxx

:lol:

Thanks for your kind replies :) I know he's at rest now but it's so hard :( can't stop crying

Oh no. I want to cry now too. He was gorgeous. Of course you want to cry. You have lost a lovely member of your family and they give us so much happiness. :hug:

Heartbreaking to loss a pet. I had to make the difficult decision to put my 16 year old cat to sleep last December. I literally felt like my heart was broken. I felt his presence in the house for weeks afterwards.

But a few months later,fate decided that I re home 2cats that were found abandoned in the snow. So I now have 2 lovely cats that had a terrible start in life that hopefully ive made a difference to.
Huge hugs to you, they are a big part of your family xxx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I really feel for you, Lots of love xx

So sorry, lots of hugs to you. Such a sad time, but how lucky he was to spend his life with you xxx

Aw that's so sad. xox

So sad :( hugs xx

Lots of hugs from me xxx

So sorry for your loss, my cat died last year and it was just awful, it's tough getting used to not seeing there cute little face everyday ... But I promise it does get easier and just think he is up in kitty heaven now and at peace :). Hope you are okay. Xx

Oh I really feel for you that's just the worst bless you! Loosing a pet is heart breaking.

It's been so lovely reading all your replies thank you. Has been a tough night and tears still this morning :( he's got a brother who's still with us and it's so sad watching him walk round the house looking for him :( heartbreaking..

Aww im so sorry to hear your news :(

Laura x

I have 2 cats (still kittens really) who are such amazing company. They listen to my moans and have been wet with my tears many times.
I'm sorry you've lost your beautiful cat, it made me cry too! They make the house a home don't they? Give your other cat extra hugs x

Latest posts

Back