Roll on wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani82

Reaction score
Just tried this on a regular for the 1st time and she said that she wanted me to stop as it was hurting so much when I rolled it on.
Am I maybe doing it wrong? Was trained using spatulas and don't do much waxing 😁
Any suggestions would be much appreciated x

The only thing I can think is Your wax might not have been hot enough
X

It said 20-30 mins and done about 40 😁

What make is the heater ECt

In my opinion rollers can drag and pull the hair as you are applying it and it's often much more uncomfortable for some clients than the pot and spatula application..

In my opinion rollers can drag and pull the hair as you are applying it and it's often much more uncomfortable for some clients than the pot and spatula application..

I find this and it seems worse in winter. I have totally switched to pot and spatula now with zero problems and all my clients prefer it.

Jack this was exactly what was happening but to be fair she did have LONG hairs! It was her arms

Being mobile I thought this was a good idea. I basically didn't put kid back on my pot was properly and ended up throwing my whole waxing kit away 🙈🙈🙈 expensive mistake

I LOVE roll on wax so quick and easy!!

There are different types of applicators. Ones with a fixed head which are 100g and you can't take the head off them! Then ones that are 80g and you can change the heads for different sizes etc.
My advice say clear of the changeable heads!! They are a nightmare!! They drag the wax oozes out everywhere!

Is there a brand you would recommend Amelia x

I LOVE roll on wax so quick and easy!!

There are different types of applicators. Ones with a fixed head which are 100g and you can't take the head off them! Then ones that are 80g and you can change the heads for different sizes etc.
My advice say clear of the changeable heads!! They are a nightmare!! They drag the wax oozes out everywhere!

Just tried this on a regular for the 1st time and she said that she wanted me to stop as it was hurting so much when I rolled it on.
Am I maybe doing it wrong? Was trained using spatulas and don't do much waxing 😁
Any suggestions would be much appreciated x

Hi, have you tried PHD? I've used it for years with no problems, very good if you're a bit messy with the pot.

Hi, have you tried PHD? I've used it for years with no problems, very good if you're a bit messy with the pot.

Just had a look into it sounds very interesting, I'm intrigued and elisions train you in it for just £31 what a bargain :)

I actually use salon serves ones. They are amazing value and buy 4 get 1 free.
I don't find the head on phd big enough to do a full leg quickly also find it costly

Latest posts

Back