Rollers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovin it

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've popped over from nail geeks sorry to crash but need some advice and thought what better place to ask ..... I always curl my hair with straightners usually but want bigger curls, I got some heated rollers and I'm hoping someone could advise me how to put them in I've watched a couple of vids on u tube and have tried them out, I'm guessing bigger rollers give bigger curls but do I roll under or over and should I place them flat on top and sideways at the sides?? Once again sorry to ask as it's only for personal use but any advice would be hugely appreciated xxxxx

I too have my own heated rollers - some basic rules

Larger rollers at top of head (give volume mainly)

I tend to takea top section of hair (ie nearest your forehead), place the roller behind it (not on your forehead side as you want the section to to flow backwards once set). Place roller in centre of section then smooth upwards to the tip, once there start rolling back, clip in place... continue taking sections. It does nt have to super neat or anything!

Remember to roll the roller to the direction you want the hair to fall.

Re direction of rollers - horizontal = more traditional curls, vertical = more spirally.

Leave rollers in to cool COMPLETELY, you may need a light spray of holding product whilst they set (I use Loreal pli - recommended on here)

Just have a play, its very difficult to describe everything, much easier to watch youtube :D

Have fun x

Thanku thats great advice I'll have a play! X

Latest posts

Back