Roo trolley-mirage beauty trolley on offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindabop

Reaction score
Does any one use this trolley/case for nail equipment? It looks like a good buy?

I have this one , its great and looks really classy too, everyone thinks I spent a fortune on it :)

Brilliant thank you! I just ordered it, hope I can fit everything in! Don't suppose you have a photo of it open with all your stuff in it?!

Do any of you use it for shellac only? Just wondering if I'd get in all my bottles and lamp.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

It seems a great deal, the 2 freebies are definitely worth having too -I've just ordered mine :)

Do any of you use it for shellac only? Just wondering if I'd get in all my bottles and lamp.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I would love to know this. I have a suitcase that I love but this is such a good deal you can't pass it up.

I just got this email! Gonna get my boyfriend to order it for me for my bday! Was also wondering what ppl thought of it xx

Does it fit a lamp in?? Plus
Us our bottles and polishes?

If you use the code 'Hollie' it should get you another 15% off :)

If you use the code 'Hollie' it should get you another 15% off :)

Ah your about 9 hours to late for me!! Might I'm sure some other geeks will appreciate that:)

I've bought one and yes the HOLLIE does work, I bought it so can store stuff in it and know the lights away from bits and it will go with my room (black and pink) it worked out cheaper than the unit I was going to buy so win win :)

I found the code on here after I ordered too haha

Thank you Lindabop and Yuzuki. I've been planning to get one of these and it would have been rude not to at half price. The extra 15% more than paid for the postage so thanks again xx

I couldn't get the black one. I was going back and forth about getting it, decided to get it and now it's not one of the options. :sad: Oh well. I did get the leopard one though with the extra discount. :biggrin: Thanks for that.

I've just received the moonshine one. Was a bargain at half price - gutted I missed the extra discount though lol! Just been having a play with it and its just perfect for me and my nail stuff xx

It seems a great deal, the 2 freebies are definitely worth having too -I've just ordered mine :)

I tried earlier today and I got the big cases at a sale price with 2 freebies but I was out working and couldn't order now im home tried again but no sale prices and only one freebie :(

I tried earlier today and I got the big cases at a sale price with 2 freebies but I was out working and couldn't order now im home tried again but no sale prices and only one freebie :(

I have just ordered & it was still at sale price with 2 freebies?

Can someone please put another link up I can't find it now that links just taking me to the home page xxx

Does anyone know if the trolley compartment 500mm or is that including wheels and handle? Xxx

Latest posts

Back