Roo trolley-mirage beauty trolley on offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone else think the quality of the trolley is a bit poor? It states "removable deviders" but the finish of them makes it look rubbish if you remove any of them plus wood dust everywhere. :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes i agree i think the outer case looks great and for £35 it is a bargain but i wouldnt have been best pleased paying full price for it. I was going to buy a smaller case that i loved the design was that is full price but dont think i will

Well, I am over the moon with both my cases and speedy delivery :green: I found them to be of very good quality, and believe me I don't do cheap:lol: Have also received my free gifts for each of the cases.
Today, I ordered the see through polish bags from Sally's as they have a vat free. I have gone all leopardy hehe xx

I now own 3 Roo beauty trolleys. 2 of the Mirage offer ones a a huge tanzania one. They have always been delivered quickly and are great quality.

I've removed the dividers out of one of my Mirage ones without any wood dust or issues.

Its a really fab deal at the price

I received my missing items today and I can't complain really as I chose the free delivery which was 5-8 days and I actually ordered last Thursday so even with the delivery for the missing items, it was all still within the delivery time stated.
I'm really pleased with mine and think the quality is fab :)

I now own 3 Roo beauty trolleys. 2 of the Mirage offer ones a a huge tanzania one. They have always been delivered quickly and are great quality.

I've removed the dividers out of one of my Mirage ones without any wood dust or issues.

Its a really fab deal at the price

Was the cut outs lined or bare wood?

These are my dividers in the moonshine trolley

Photo won't upload :mad:

I don't deal with roo anymore after my emerald case fell to pieces after a month of using it and their solutions were ridiculous. My dad had to silicone it up so i could still use it (which looks awful but i am yet to find a case which is suitable for my job that isn't by roo) and I also spent a fortune on inner cosmetic bags for it which will soon be useless too.

Hi I'm undecided which one to go for. I'm looking to have all my shellac and lamp plus my gel, Nail art, Prep, Nail polish and extension bar. I was leaning towards the mirage but am now considering the other one. Can anyone that has either please give me advice. I have had a look at the pics and both look like they've got shellac lamps in. Thanks x

I love my mirage trolley, I can get all my lamp, shellac, glitter, foils, mica and additives in it, plus my scrub fresh, nourish, dsperce pumps, my mundo, tools etc and at a pinch could fit in my l&p tho I do have that in a separate hand held roo case, only thing I have seperate are my towels, they go in my printed bag with purse and bits

Hi I'm undecided which one to go for. I'm looking to have all my shellac and lamp plus my gel, Nail art, Prep, Nail polish and extension bar. I was leaning towards the mirage but am now considering the other one. Can anyone that has either please give me advice. I have had a look at the pics and both look like they've got shellac lamps in. Thanks x

Mine is the moonshine and the drawers are great to store shellac or any polish, I love it. You can work out of the box with the drawers open everything within easy reach if you are mobile. I just remove my lamp and extension cable and open my wallet with my tools in.

Mines started peeling :(

Won't let me put my pic up

Just bought last leopard mirage case =so excited x

Has anyone got the moonshine muddy paws one? Is it any good? :)

Latest posts

Back