Roo trolley-mirage beauty trolley on offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is everyone getting them cheaper? When i look they are all full price with no free giftfs. Confused

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah same, I just looked and no discount? Has the offer finished do you think?

How is everyone getting them cheaper? When i look they are all full price with no free giftfs. Confused

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an email from nail harmony saying exclusive for Gelish users or something like that xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got an email from nail harmony saying exclusive for Gelish users or something like that xxx

Yea same here, was an offer to Gelish techs

I have it in the giraffe print lol... I do like that one nice n bright

Aww :) thanks hun ii wanted something bright & cheerful xx

There are still some offers left, on the roo site search for mirage or moonshine and the offer will come up as well as full price. Click on the offer one then go back via the gelish link and it will take you to all the offers :p

Wahey mine is being delivered 2moro :D excited xx

Just received my delivery but my 2 free items are missing :(
Trolley is great though :D

Just received my delivery but my 2 free items are missing :(
Trolley is great though :D

Have you had a good look inside the trolley?? That's where I found mine.

Yeah, definitely missing, I've sent them an email

Also received my trolley today that was missing the freebies and also 2 small bits i paid extra for :( spoke to them today and is being shipped out so hopefully not too long!

I'm based in Newbury and have a Roo Tanzania trolley. Only used outside the house twice and the rest of the time I've used it for polish storage. I'll be selling it on Friday if anyone's interested- just message me.

Can i just check with everyone what the free gifts are, as i have received mine but not sure i have received the free gifts, plus my handle is all scratched 😫

The free gifts are a polish roll with lips on and a manicure case, black with pink inside

I have just ordered the Mirage and Moonshine Leopard :lol:

Thanks for that info, my free gifts weren't included in that case!

I think a lot of people are missing their free gifts. Im still waiting on mine PLUS two items that i paid for that were missing. Apparantly being sent via royal mail now. Im a bit peed to be honest its not my fault they messed the order up so if it was me i would have sent next day delivery for the inconvenience not made my customers wait so far another 3 days. Hopefully will arrive 2moro. Not great customer service really

Does anyone else think the quality of the trolley is a bit poor? It states "removable deviders" but the finish of them makes it look rubbish if you remove any of them plus wood dust everywhere. :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back