Room 101

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Right the most annoying celebrity thread got me thinking-who/what would you put in room 101 and why?
If you used to watch the programme I think it's like the top 3 things/people you hate the most...here's mine

1) Coat hangers-they always brake, too big/too short clothes fall off them. They manage to tangle and get caught on everything and then I have a big strop and throw it or have to snap it in half!! (That will teach it!!)
2) James blunt-as from 'most annoying celebrity thread'
3) Lamb-as in someone cooking it- it actually makes me gag. I am veggie but I don't mind all other meat smells-but lamb is so smelly and urgh I just want to be sick haha

So geeks what are your top 3 ultimate things to put in room 101 never to be seen again!?

Tom Cruise coated in a certain pseudo gel polish with the daily mail delicately placed somewhere on his anatomy

Another good topic!
1. Labels sewn in clothes. Itchy, scratchy huge labels. Should be outlawed!
2. Cyclists who go round like Joe Pro in stupid Lycra shorts with padded nappy style bum and go faster helmets.
3. Music festival snobs. Stop saying you love yomping round in mud and camping when you really go stay in a hotel. And it really doesn't make you a better person just cos you go to 'Glasto' darling.

Clothing loops that hang up your clothing

CD and DVD cellophane

Radio/CD paddles on the steering wheel when you're not driving or in control of said paddle!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another good topic!

Labels aarghh!
I cut them out, but they're often sewn into the garment and then you end up with sharp stubby bits.
I have to wear jims-jams inside out :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Another good topic!
QUOTE]

Labels aarghh!
I cut them out, but they're often sewn into the garment and then you end up with sharp stubby bits.
I have to wear jims-jams inside out :(

Exactly! Or you end up with a hole in your tshirt. Then they stitch them in the side seam and they're 6 inches long :(

Toothbrush packaging! Omg it's like breaking into Fort Knox trying to get the buggers out!

Likewise Barbie packaging. Omg why oh why does every finger tip, every strand of hair have a cable tie round it?! Barbie is a pensioner by the time I've extracted her!

Indicators on cars. What is the point? No bastard uses it when they're suppose to anyway.

Umbrellas. Always break or get left somewhere.

CND UV Lamp. Lol.

Cyclists! They wobble all over the road then cry when they get hit by a car!

Latest posts

Back