room screens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemheart

Reaction score
im just setting up my spray tan cubicle and im in need of a screen or curtain for a bit of privacy for the client as im having to do it in quite and open space!

if anyone knows somewhere i can get a nice screen would be much appreciated, ive started to look but havent found the right type of thing yet.

also do you think a foldable screen or a curtain is better?

I purchased a gizzibo from B&Q i then made it smaller so that it was a cubicle and purchased the curtains from ikea it looked great and only cost me 16.00 for all of it

How did you manage to make the gazebo smaller
ali

im just setting up my spray tan cubicle and im in need of a screen or curtain for a bit of privacy for the client as im having to do it in quite and open space!

if anyone knows somewhere i can get a nice screen would be much appreciated, ive started to look but havent found the right type of thing yet.

also do you think a foldable screen or a curtain is better?
I bought a screen, it may have been from Ikea, not absolutely sure tbh.
Sorry I put it in a skip last week, if I'd known I'd have kept hold of it for you.
It wasn't very expensive though.

as all the poles fit in to each other i just dint use them all so it made the frame smaller, i got the gizzibo in the sale for 12.00 it was a bargain

Latest posts

Back