Root retouch w/bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm the model in this picture, I am very happy with my hair and I was offered a toner, but I didn't want one as I was in love with my hair, it looks and feels amazing, thanks so much Daniel I am so pleased with the work you have done on my hair, it is truly magnificent xx If you ever need your brows, nails or tan doing you come to me hunny I'll give you a discount for your fantastic work xx
Haha, my pleasure xx Remember though, you NEED THE ROOTS DONE EVERY 6-8 WEEKS! Don't let them get any longer next time, and don't you dare touch it with that bloody XXL stuff ever again!

Hey, I'm the model in this picture, I am very happy with my hair and I was offered a toner, but I didn't want one as I was in love with my hair, it looks and feels amazing, thanks so much Daniel I am so pleased with the work you have done on my hair, it is truly magnificent xx If you ever need your brows, nails or tan doing you come to me hunny I'll give you a discount for your fantastic work xx
Oh my god, imagine me with tan I'd look like an orange! But maybe the brows I can take you up on, and don't need to discount me haha, I'll get you to do them the next time I do your hair, can you do it there or would it be easier to do it in the salon?

Haha, my pleasure xx Remember though, you NEED THE ROOTS DONE EVERY 6-8 WEEKS! Don't let them get any longer next time, and don't you dare touch it with that bloody XXL stuff ever again!
Don't worry about that hunny my money goes to you for now on xx

This isn't Facebook. Please keep comments aimed at one person to PM's, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back